The list component is used to create a dynamic list of news stories, press releases or events. The component basically works like this.
For News Stories or Press Releases – Both Use the Press Release Component
- Point the component to the parent page for the press release pages you want to make a list out of.
- The component then iterates through the child pages and generates a list of all pages that have a press release component and displays the title, date – if "Press Release" type is chosen – and makes the title clickable back to the page itself.
- Point the component to the page that has an Event Container and at least one event component you want to make a list out of.
- The component then iterates through the page and looks for an Event Container. Once found, a list is made of all the Events Components inside that Events Container. The component can then link back to the original Events page.
Press Release View
- Stewart Appoints Timothy Okrie as Chief Operating Officer December 12, 2016
- Nebraska Senior Underwriting Counsel Receives Prestigious Professional Designation December 06, 2016
- Stewart Information Services Corporation Announces Cash Dividend December 01, 2016
- Stewart Appoints Timothy Okrie as Chief Operating Officer
- Nebraska Senior Underwriting Counsel Receives Prestigious Professional Designation
- Stewart Information Services Corporation Announces Cash Dividend
- NAR Annual / REALTORS® Conference & Expo
November 03 - 06, 2017
- CREW Network Convention & Marketplace Commercial Real Estate Women
October 25 - 28, 2017
JW Marriot Marquis Houston
- MBA Annual Convention & Expo
October 22 - 25, 2017
Colorado Convention Center
Build List Using: Select the parent page this component will use to build the list.
Display As: Select the view type you want for your list. Examples are above.
Sort Order: This lists the pages by newest or oldest.
Results to be Displayed: Number of results to be displayed in the list.
View All: Select the page that has a complete list of Press Releases or Events.
View All ButtonTitle: This is the label of the button that links to the page defined in "View All" above.