Our industry has changed. Customers expect a digital experience that puts information at their fingertips and helps save them time. Stewart is the industry leader around digital closings, and as a Stewart Trusted Provider, we want to make sure you are educated and prepared to offer eClosings, if you are legally able to do so in your state.
To learn more about eClosing, and how to prepare your agency to offer eClosing solutions to your customers, watch this recorded webinar from Stewart’s eClosing expert team.
Once you’re ready to begin marketing yourself as an eClosing expert and provider in your market, use these marketing materials to help guide your conversations with your customers:
- eClosing Overview Flyer for Realtors
- eClosing Types Explained
- eClosing Steps – From Traditional to Online
- eClosing Educational Event Invitation
Other helpful resources:
- State by State eNotarization Chart
- State by State Online Notarization Chart
- eClosing Vendor Checklist
- STG Consent to eSign
- STG Remote Notary Release
For more information about eClosing, Stewart’s underwriting policies and the laws in your state, contact your Agency Services Manager today.