Unclaimed Property Reporting
As a title agency, you must report unclaimed property from your escrow accounts to the state or risk costly penalties. To make this process easier for you, we’ve introduced an unclaimed property reporting, support and due diligence solution.
Customized to your agency’s specific needs, this new service makes it easy to maintain compliance with reporting requirements while managing aged outstanding checks and open file balances. Options for unclaimed property reporting include:
- One-time assistance that includes filing an annual report of unclaimed property with the necessary states; no due diligence
- One-time assistance that includes filing an annual report of unclaimed property with the necessary states and due diligence processing to ensure state requirements are met
- Full escheatment services that include:
- Monitoring of your agency’s data and dormant properties
- Monthly reports to the agency
- Due diligence processing
- Filing of annual reports to the state
Following the initial assessment, we will review with you past due properties and how to avoid future penalties.
No matter which option you choose, you can also count on us to notify you of changes to any state regulations so you can focus on reducing liability with our streamlined reporting service.
For more information on our unclaimed property reporting service, contact us today at (800) 729-1900 ext. 4438 or email email@example.com.