Net Sheet Mobile App
Stewart’s Net Sheet mobile app allows your customers to estimate how much money their clients can expect to receive once they sell their residential property or the amount of money they need to bring to closing for their purchase. Available for Apple® and Android™ devices, the Net Sheet incorporates estimates of rates, taxes and closing costs, but allows your customers the ability to tailor the information for their market and email the results to their clients.
Provide your real estate professionals another convenient tool toward fast and efficient closings.
The Net Sheet mobile app also includes a short sale calculator that enables your customers to fine-tune the target price, payoff amount and commission in order to evaluate the various short sale scenarios. This way, they can quickly see the effect of each alternative to determine what best suits their clients’ needs.
Features your customers can use
- Select market area and obtain pre-loaded default costs by area
- Customize default closing costs to match the situation
- Include title insurance premium estimates
- Select loan type for buyers including conventional, FHA, VA or all cash transactions
- View results in summary and detail views
- Email a copy of the results to their clients
- Customize the report with their clients’ information
- Retrieve past reports and build custom templates to make report creation even faster
Benefits for the business
- Stay ahead of your competition by offering yet another tool to your customers
- Gain more business by offering easy, convenient tools
- Create customer loyalty
This app may not be available in all areas. Please contact your Stewart Agency Services representative for availability. This tool is for estimating purposes only. The actual transaction results may vary. Please refer to the terms of usage contained in the app. For regulatory reasons this app costs $1.99.