Document Management: Storage, Shredding, Imaging Services
Stewart Title has partnered with National Records Centers, Inc. (NRC) as the preferred vendor for document storage, imaging and secure destruction services for Stewart’s network of Independent Agents and Approved Attorneys (STGIA&AA). NRC is a national provider of records & information management services. They combine the personal services of local records storage companies with the comprehensive account management services typically seen in national providers.
NRC’s clients range in size from small independent businesses to Fortune 500 companies. With hundreds of years of combined experience and reputation, NRC brings competitive pricing, timely service regardless of geography, local customer care with national support, and accountability to the records and information management industry.
Together with Stewart, NRC has designed a cost-effective Document Management and Secure Destruction program for STGIA&AA participants that is geared at driving consistent and compliant program management.
- Document Storage Services
- Secure Shredding
- Media Storage & Rotation Services
- Document Imaging & Scan on Demand
- Pre-negotiated, favorable pricing
- Secure storage of vital information at professional records centers
- Free up expensive floor space
- Multi-location/market service capabilities via our extensive network of providers
- Document storage programs starting at $75/month
- Imaging and scanning services to assist with paper storage reduction
- Offsite disaster recovery services of critical data
To view a schedule of pricing for the various services, click here.
To activate service, please click here and enter password “Password9” and complete the request form. An NRC sales representative will be in touch to coordinate service activation.