- Executive Vice President / Sr. Operations Manager
Office: (512) 263-5651
Fax: (512) 263-5800
Mobile: (512) 917-5129
1313 Ranch Rd. 620 S.
Lakeway, TX 78734
With over 25 years of closing experience, Gaye was hired in 1976 as an escrow assistant for Stewart Title. After two years, she moved on to gain expertise in the legal field, working as a legal assistant at the Law Firm of Hughes and Hill. In 1984, she returned to Stewart Title to open the Lake Travis Branch as branch manager and escrow officer. Promoted in 1989 to vice president and again in 2002 to executive vice president and director of escrow, she was promoted to president in 2007 until the merger between Stewart Title of Austin, LLC, and Gracy Title Company in 2008, at which time she became the sr. vice president and chief operations officer of the newly formed Gracy Title, a Stewart company. She also serves Stewart Title of Austin as an executive officer, coordinating and overseeing various processes between the escrow, accounting and policy departments.
Career Awards, Certifications and Community Involvement:
- Founding Member, Lake Travis Chamber of Commerce – 1986
- Board Member, Secretary, Vice President and Chairman, Lake Travis Chamber of Commerce – 1996-2007
- Seton Hospital Southwest, Advisory Council
- Leadership Class Program Mentor, Lake Travis Chamber of Commerce – 2009, 2010
- Special Recognition for Outstanding Service, Loyal Dedication and Leadership, Lake Travis Chamber of Commerce Board – 2008
Stewart Spotlights is our exclusive publication featuring trophy commercial deals closed or underwritten by Stewart Title Guaranty Company, Stewart Title Insurance Company or Stewart Title Limited, across the United States and around the world.