No matter what part of the country you do business in, you can now access a centralized solution that offers a distinct advantage in fulfilling your title, valuation and settlement needs. Stewart is that solution.
Stewart supports home equity lenders and mortgage originators with access to a national network of title experts, appraisers and settlement professionals, supported by centralized process controls and efficient workflow. You work directly with business partners on your Stewart account team who offer a single point of contact dedicated to your title, valuation, escrow and settlement transactions.
National Reach and Local Service
You have access to our nationwide network of title and appraisal experts, supported by Stewart Title offices and Stewart policy-issuing agencies.
- Expert knowledge of local markets
- A personalized closing experience for borrowers
- The option for local fulfillment, mobile signing agents or e-Signing
We help you avoid delays, duplication of work and stress for your customers.
- Consistent high standard of quality and service from start to finish – origination, underwriting, pricing, title work, reporting, auditing, compliance and service
- Best-in-class underwriters and staff appraisers with the degree of experience and expertise consistent with our high standards and your expectations
Centralized Process Control
Centralization of functions and procedures makes for smoother and easier transactions.
- Centralized systems for order, delivery, reporting and auditing
- A tailored process that aligns to your origination workflow
- A dedicated account team for easier communication and comprehensive service
Single Source for Title, Valuation and Settlement Services
Dealing with a national underwriter provides consistency and familiarity with your account.
- Title solutions spanning Legal & Vesting, Search Products and Title Insurance
- Comprehensive Home Equity Master Service Policy coverage
- E-Document Collaboration and e-Signing portal access
- Appraisal and valuations delivered by experienced Stewart Staff Appraisers and fee panel
- Mobile App enables improved turn time and quality in fulfillment of valuations
Our experts stay up to date with regularly changing regulations.
- Dedicated Underwriting Team supports your staff with thorough knowledge of complex requirements and how they apply to home equity transactions
- Resources, organization and expertise to support compliance needs
- Audit & Compliance staff to support information security, privacy and technology controls
Real partners. Real possibilities.™Contact us today at 800.577.6674, email@example.com or visit stewart.com/lender-services.