Agency Quality Control Review
With Stewart Lender Services’ extensive knowledge and experience in the industry, we can provide valuable guidance for your Agency Quality Control Review. We can determine the sampling methodology and select monthly loan samples for review in conjunction with client and agency requirements. In accordance to guidelines, this selection will include a random, targeted and discretionary sample. We will review the accuracy of the loan origination process and communicate any exceptions in our comprehensive report. Agency Quality Control Review includes reverifications, as well as credit and fraud reports.
Income and employment
All sources of funds used in the underwriting will be reviewed. Every attempt to obtain verification will be made.
Original documentation obtained during the underwriting of the mortgage for investments, bank accounts, and gifts will be reverified.
Verified for all primary residences.
- New credit reports are pulled for each loan not originated via one of the agency automated underwriting systems
- The updated credit report is reviewed for the social security number, as well as undisclosed debt, occupancy flags, and differences to the original report on file
- The original credit report (provided in loan file) is examined for borrowers, fraud alerts, debt payments, and overall credit profile
- A fraud report will be ordered from an unaffiliated third-party vendor
- Any issues that may indicate a potentially fraudulent transaction will be noted
Our engagement approach includes:
- Automated underwriting decision validation
- Document review
- Regulatory compliance analysis
- Guideline review
- Trending reports
All services and products referenced herein are offered by or through a member of the Stewart family of companies, as applicable, and may vary by state or local jurisdiction. The statements herein are not a representation that services or products are being offered or performed by Stewart Lender Services or any particular Stewart company. Where applicable, all services and products are performed and produced by an entity fully licensed to do so.