Stewart Offers Title Agencies a One-Stop-Shop for Marketing Services via StewartMarketing.com
Stewart sales and marketing tools help agencies distinguish themselves from the competition and increase sales
HOUSTON (June 29, 2009) – Stewart Title Guaranty Company (STG), a wholly owned subsidiary of Stewart Information Services Corp. (NYSE-STC), announced today a Marketing Resource Center for Stewart-underwritten title agencies to help strengthen their brand and drive business.
“Stewart Marketing, a full-service marketing service center, developed StewartMarketing.com to provide title agencies useful tools to help promote their business, while constructing an overall consistent look and feel that helps to strengthen a company brand,” said Matt Morris, senior executive vice president of Stewart Title Guaranty Company. “Offered at a nominal annual fee of $29.99, Stewart Title Guaranty title agencies can have the sales and marketing tools they need to grow their business – at a price they can easily afford.”
When utilizing Stewart Marketing, these title agencies will have access to a variety of marketing materials from which to choose, including:
- Flyers, customized emails, drop cards and PowerPoint templates to be used individually or as a part of a campaign. Agencies can choose from three different campaign designs. The designs correspond well with Stewart’s most popular StewartSitebuilder™ website templates to maintain brand consistency.
- Calendars, greeting cards, postcards, and a vast selection of print materials can help strengthen customer relationships. Available in a variety of designs, these printed pieces ensure you are top of mind for your customers.
- Promotional items, public relations toolkit, and tradeshow and events guides help agencies better promote their events and business.
Items offered at StewartMarketing.com can be customized with the agency’s information and logo. Agencies can email materials to customers or print them directly from their office laser printer, a local printer or copy store.
In addition to StewartMarketing.com, Stewart offers all title agencies StewartSitebuilder, to help build their online presence and lead generation engine. StewartSitebuilder is an easy-to-use online tool that allows agencies to create and publish their own professional website and manage content. StewartSitebuilder offers three plans to choose from depending on the agencies’ needs:
- StewartSitebuilder Lite includes up to five web pages, free hosting, choice from five pre-designed templates, and room to add a company logo and location map. StewartSitebuilder Lite is complimentary for TitleWorkPlace™ customers.
- StewartSitebuilder includes up to 12 web pages, a choice from ten pre-designed templates, one free hour site consultation and 24/7 online support. Retail pricing is $99.95 for one-time setup fee with $9.95 monthly hosting fees.
- StewartSitebuilder Pro includes unlimited web pages, a choice from 25 pre-designed templates, a custom landing page, as well as pre-populated title industry content. Retail pricing is $149.95 for one-time setup fee with $19.95 monthly hosting fees.
Visit http://www.stewart.com/agencyservices and click on “Marketing Resources” to find out more about why Stewart is the right company for all of your title agency sales and marketing needs. To get started, contact email@example.com or call (888) STEWART (729-1901).
Stewart Title Guaranty Company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Stewart Information Services Corp. (NYSE-STC), a customer-driven, technology-enabled, strategically competitive, real estate information, title insurance and transaction management company. Stewart provides title insurance and related information services required for settlement by the real estate and mortgage industries throughout offices in the United States and international markets. Stewart also provides post-closing lender services, automated county clerk land records, property ownership mapping, geographic information systems, property information reports, flood certificates, document preparation, background checks and expertise in tax-deferred exchanges. More information can be found at http://www.stewart.com.