Stewart Ttitle of Austin is proud to partner with local nonprofit organizations to better the lives of Central Texans. Read below to find out more about a few of the amazing organizations we support.
In addition to the organizations we work with on a regular basis, highlighted above, we also proudly support the following charities. Click on the logos below for more information.
2015 Facebook Charity Contest
25 AUGUST 2015
The top 6 finalists for this year included: Austin's Children's Services, HAAM, Austin Pets Alive!, Austin Angels, Hope Alliance and our winner Zilker Theatre Productions!
This year marks the 10th anniversary in which Gracy Title has enthusiastically promoted a local charity to help boost their presence and encourage others in the community to get involved. Leading up to Realty Roundup, Gracy Title's Facebook Charity Contest gives customers and friends the opportunity to vote on a local nonprofit.
Zilker Theatre Productions, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, is dedicated to preserving and celebrating the art form of the Broadway Musical by providing award-winning, free admission entertainment. The Beverly Zilker Hillside Theater in Zilker Park is where these elaborate large-scale productions take place, boasting an attendance of 40,000 annually. This would not be possible without the generous contributions and support by the members of our community.
This year the popular vote, and recipient of an instant $1,000 donation, went to Zilker Theatre Productions. Gracy Title's looking forward to teaming up with Zilker Theatre Productions to help bring awareness to this great cultural local resource. We will collaborate throughout 2015 to help gain additional exposure and assist with fundraising efforts here in our Central Texas community.
Thank you all for your votes and your collaboration!
Gracy Wear Red Day
05 DECEMBER 2014
Gracy Title employees have gone red with the goal of raising awareness in the fight against heart disease in women. We've teamed up with The American Heart Association's local chapter of Go Red for Women to bring you Pets Go Red.
The Pets Go Red initiative focuses on pet ownership and its benefits to better heart health. Today, Friday December 5th, we celebrate the launch of our photo contest and our offices are going Red to celebrate the occasion. We invite you to register for the contest or vote for your favorite pet to make a difference in the fight against the nation's #1 killer for women, heart disease. See photos below of our spirited employees as we celebrate Pets Go Red.
Top Photo: Gracy Title 183 North & 183 North Annex
Middle Photo: Shoal Creek Office - Gracy Title, Prosperity Title, Dominion Title and Bedrock Title
Bottom Photo: Lake Travis Lohmans
Pets Go Red Photo Contest
03 NOVEMBER 2014
Gracy's partnered with the local Austin chapter of Go Red for Women in the fight against the #1 killer of women, heart disease. As the official sponsor to the Pets Go Red campaign, we're looking to our employees and friends in the community to join us in a fun, yet meaningful fundraiser to promote heart health. So what is Pets Go Red? It's an awareness campaign to help promote heart health via pet ownership.
- You can register online as soon as Nov. 15th
- $25.00 entry fee - donation to the American Heart Association
- Contestant will have a page where they will exhibit a photo of their pet in red and a brief answer to the question of why heart health is important to you and your pet.
- The campaign is part of Life is Why, the new anthem of the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association.
The fundraiser comes to a close on Feb. 15th, 2015 and the pet who raises the most donations for the American Heart Association will be named Go Red Pet of the Year and will win:
- A full professional photo session with Molly Quirk
- Winning photo included in the Spring/Summer issue of Austin Women Magazine
- Winning owner and pet will be showcased during the Summit in our Go Red For Women Fashion Show.
- Top 5 winners will receive a complimentary ticket and be showcased at the Go Red For Women Summit, to be held on February 26, 2015.
- Doggie Spa & Treat prizes
So save the date for registration on November 15th and go to visit: austingored.heart.org and click on "Pets Go Red" to register!
Make a Contribution - 2 Ways to Contribute
- Visit the Pets Go Red page and vote for your favorite pet ($25 minimum donation).
- Make a cash or check donation at any participating Gracy Title location.
All donations of $20 or more are eligible to receive a Gracy Title Pets Go Red t-shirt, while supplies last. Just show your receipt at any Gracy Title location to claim your t-shirt!
All donations made to Gracy Title will benefit the American Heart Association Austin division to fund women-specific research, prevention and education for heart disease in the Austin community and beyond.
Realty Round Up 2014
16 OCTOBER 2014
- We were very flattered to win "Best in Show" this year among our friends in the real estate community at Realty Round Up. Gracy associates contributed with photos of their pets to help raise awareness on how pet ownership can lead to better heart health (see slideshow below). Most importantly, we'd like to send a very big thank you to all who stopped by out booth during Realty Round Up this year to make a contribution to Go Red for Women!
- We are excited to be working alongside the American Heart Association this year to raise awareness of the #1 killer of women, heart disease. Realty Round Up was just the beginning, Gracy Title is the official sponsor to Pets Go Redthis year. This a pet photo contest held to raise awareness of how pet ownership can be beneficial to a healthier heart. Please be sure to register online to be a part of this event starting November 15th. The contest will last from Dec. 15th - Feb. 15th and the pet who raises the most during this time period will be named "Go Red Pet of the Year"!
- Contact any of our sales executives for more information.
- Pets to the Rescue! Click to watch the presentation below.