Vice President of Business Development and Sales for a five person team covering (6) escrow offices and commercial sales throughout the State of Oklahoma; as well as serving as the BDO for the Edmond Escrow Office.
Teri brings 19 years of experience in the real estate industry; including 5 years as a Realtor followed by the last 14 years with Stewart. “My previous background of working 13 years with a private, not-for-profit institution as the Director of Marketing has served me well in working within an industry that can also experience great highs and lows. Working with a superior staff like I do at Stewart Oklahoma you can accomplish amazing things.”
“We have an outstanding Sales Team who continually keep the bar high.”
Professional Organizations and Committees:
- Served a two year term as Board of Director for the Mid-Del-Moore Association of Realtors.
- Awarded the Outstanding Affiliate of the Year in 2003 from the Mid-Del-Moore Association of Realtors.
- Received the 2004 President’s Award from the Mid-Del-Moore Association of Realtors.
- Circle of Excellence Gold Club 2012-2015.
- Continues to serve on numerous committees of the Edmond Board of Realtor’s and the Oklahoma City Greater Metro Association of Realtors.
Teri currently lives in Edmond, Oklahoma with her husband of 31 years, Buck and enjoys golfing, sewing and gardening.