Interested in Becoming A Stewart Agency?
To become an agent of Stewart Title Guaranty, the following minimum qualifications are necessary:
- 3-5 Years Experience in the Title Insurance Industry
- Corporate Agent applicants must have a licensed title insurance manager on premises
- Attorney Agent applicants must be in good standing with the Florida Bar
- Errors and Omissions (E&O) insurance of $500,000 with no more than a $5,000 deductible
- Fidelity Insurance Coverage of at least $50,000, $100,000 coverage preferred
- Surety Bond of $35,000-State requirement (Corporate Agency Only)
The following Application can be downloaded for your convenience.
Part I - To be completed in the name of the Corporate Agency or Law Firm (2 Pages Total)
Part 2, Schedule A&B - To be completed by any person who owns more than 10% of the agency and/or any licensed title professionals that will be counter-signing Stewart commitment and policy jackets. For attorneys, this application would be completed by all partners and then by any other attorneys that will be counter-signing Stewart commitment and policy jackets. (2 Pages Total)
Part 2, Schedule C - To be completed by attorneys only (1 Page Only)
Click here to view the current Florida contacts list.
Click here to view and download the Agency Application.