- Policies must be grouped by jurisdiction (Maryland, DC, etc.)
- Separate policy registers/reports must be completed for each state
- Policy copies must be included for each policy shown on your policy report/register
- Policies issued simultaneously should be reported at the same time regardless of whether the policy was a standard or short-form lender's policy
- Reissue rate premiums must be noted as such and the prior owner's policy amount should be included on your register
- Register must include your file number, policy number, liability amount, policy date and gross and net premiums
- The entire policy number (including the letter and prefix) should be entered on your policy register/report
- All policy registers, with copies and premium remittances, should be sent to the attention of your agency representative at:
Stewart Title Guaranty Company
804 Landmark Drive – Suite 128
Glen Burnie, Maryland 21061
We include a sample register. If your software is able to generate a policy report/register please be sure the headers on that report match our sample. Again, policies issued in separate states must be reported on separate registers.
NOTE: Each state has its own rates and licensing regulations.