Approved Attorney Information
- Approved Attorney Application for Law Firms
- Approved Attorney Application for Individual Attorneys
- Release Authorization and FCRA Disclosure
- Approved Attorney Agreement
- Benefits of Being a Stewart Approved Attorney
You are invited to apply to be appointed an approved attorney of Stewart Title. Please email your application package to email@example.com or fax to (973) 257-5692.
- A completed application form. The application must be complete. We regret that we cannot process applications with missing information.
- A signed authorization permitting us to run our standard background investigation.
- A signed Approved Attorney Agreement.
- A copy of the declaration page from your Errors & Omissions insurance — minimum $1,000,000.
- Stewart requires all of its approved attorneys to maintain an Escrow Security Bond (ESB). Please click here to apply. If you already have a fidelity bond, please forward a copy along with your application.
Should you have any questions about the application or the approval process, please call our office and ask to speak with one of our attorneys or an account executive at 800-858-6842.