Forms & Requests
The Forms provided herein are intended for use by current Stewart agents only. Stewart Title Insurance Company assumes no liability for the inappropriate use of said forms by unauthorized individuals, or for any irregularities that may appear therein.
Insured Closing Protection letters are not permitted in New York State per NY Insurance Dept Letter 18.
For NYSID Letter 18 Re: Insured Closing Protection Letters - Click Here.
You can now submit your Agent Authorization Letter Requests online through our website by going to the Agency Technology page or click here to go to the online request form.
Agent Authorization Request Form
For 2006 ALTA Policies (on or after 5/1/2007)
- Download all the documents below for the 2006 ALTA Policies (ZIP)
- ALTA Owner's Policy - Schedule A (WORD)
- ALTA Owner's Policy - Schedule B (WORD)
- ALTA Loan Policy - Schedule A without Endorsments (WORD)
- ALTA Loan Policy - Schedule B1 (WORD)
- ALTA Loan Policy - Schedule B2 (WORD)
- ALTA Loan Policy - Schedule B1 with B2 (WORD)
ALTA Policy Logs
Guaranty letters are given to the county clerk's office to ensure that recording fees will be covered. The standard amount of coverage is $10,000 and this is done upon signing with Stewart as an agent.
To obtain a guaranty letter for a county or to increase the amount of coverage, you must provide the following:
- Title Agency Name
- Agent ID Number
- Name of the requested county
- Name of person the copy will be sent back to
If this is for a specific transaction, please provide:
- Title Number, Premises AND Borrower's Name
How to request the letter Send an email to email@example.com OR fax requests to (212) 983-1133, Attn: Courtney Chambliss.
Email to HighLiPolicy@stewart.com or Fax to (212) 983-1133
- Download all the title report documents below. (ZIP)
- Certificate of Title (WORD)
- Certification Page (WORD)
- Closer's Checklist
- Legal Description/ Schedule A (Title Report) (WORD)
- Loan Policy
- Mortgage Schedule (WORD)
- Municipal Search Page (WORD)
- Multiple Exception Affidavit (WORD)
- Owner's/Fee Policy
- Privacy Disclosure Notice
- Purchaser's Affidavit (WORD)
- Schedule B (WORD)
- Seller's Affidavit (WORD)
- STIC Privacy Disclosure (PDF)
- Survey Exceptions (WORD)
- Tax Search Page (WORD)
- Disclosure Statement (WORD)
- Memorandum of Charges (WORD)
Make sure your Closers know exactly what you want them to do by including this document in your closing package. Insert your company name or logo, then customize it to your needs.