- Decide which city/county you want to become a licensed agent for Stewart.
- Locate the proper Agency Service Manager for that area.
- Contact the Agency Services Manager to discuss you becoming an agent for Stewart.
- The Manager will contact the Texas License Coordinator to provide you with the license documentation needed to submit a package to the Texas Department of Insurance.
- After you have completed all of the required documentation, make arrangements with your District Manager to complete a Plant Inspection.
- Send your completed license package to the license coordinator for submission to the Texas Department of Insurance.
Stewart Title Guaranty Company
805 Las Cimas Parkway
Building 3, Ste. 330
Austin, TX 78746
Ph: 800-252-9229 ext. 2