Title Agent Licensing Process
- Decide which city/county you want to become a licensed agent for Stewart.
- Locate the proper Agency Service Manager for that area.
- Contact the Agency Services Manager to discuss you becoming an agent for Stewart.
- The Manager will contact the Texas License Coordinator to provide you with the license documentation needed to submit a package to the Texas Department of Insurance.
- After you have completed all of the required documentation, make arrangements with your District Manger to complete a Plant Inspection.
- Send your completed license package to the license coordinator for submission to the Texas Department of Insurance.