Origination and Loan Review Services
Stewart Lender Services provides nationwide title, closing and settlement solutions for mortgage lenders.
Loss Mitigation ®
Stewart Lender Services helps lenders navigate the waters of troubled assets.
Reo Asset Management
Stewart’s boutique environment maximizes the value of our customer interaction while driving superior performance.
Stewart Lender Services provides cost-effective and timely disposition of your REO assets.
- Origination and Loan Review Services
- Loss Mitigation ®
- Reo Asset Management
- REO Title
Stewart Lender Services (SLS) is a nationwide provider of centralized origination, loss mitigation and REO asset management solutions for mortgage lenders and servicers, community banks, and credit unions. With more than a century of experience matched with the industry's leading technologies, SLS helps lenders meet the rapidly changing demands of today's market. We have the financial strength, industry knowledge and proven flexibility to perform throughout the life cycle of a loan.
We offer specialized services to help eliminate bottlenecks and streamline processes. Our knowledgeable staff will collaborate with you to develop a solution to meet your specific business requirements. Combining industry-leading technology with centralized services, we can help you improve efficiency, reduce production costs, minimize environmental impact and provide a superior borrower experience.
Stewart announced that it has completed the acquisition of DataQuick Lending Solutions® collateral valuation assets. The transaction represents a significant expansion of Stewart’s mortgage services offerings to include valuation services.
- Stewart Announces Genady Vishnevetsky as New Chief Information Security Officer
- Stewart Reports Results for the Second Quarter 2015
- Stewart Information Services Corporation Announces 2nd Quarter 2015 Earnings Conference Call
- Stewart Title’s Chief Economist Presents Real Estate and Economic Forecasts for 2015 to Osceola County Real Estate Professionals
- Stewart Title CFPB Update Course Hosted at Tye Preston Memorial Library in Canyon Lake
- Stewart Title Announces the Promotion of Mick Goodenough to Group Sales Manager of Direct Operations
- Ted Faust of Stewart Installed as President of Tennessee Land Title Association
- Stewart Title CFPB Update Course Hosted at Prime Lending in Jacksonville, Florida
- Stewart Title Announces Leadership Transitions in Texas and New Mexico Offices
- Stewart Hires Tony Hale as Sales Director of Western States Agency District
October 19 - 22, 2014
Mandalay Bay Hotel
Las Vegas, NV