If you handle a large number of cases that require default title search reports – and in today’s market chances are you do – then you could benefit from working with Stewart*. We have the ability to handle a large capacity of searches while meeting your needs with customized options.
Through our search services division at PropertyInfo® Corporation, we offer a scalable solution that allows you to focus more on managing your case flow fluctuations and less on fulfilling your search report needs. How? By making it easy to work with us and easy to trust the quality of work we do.
When you work with our search services division, you’ll receive:
- A collaborative partnership with a dedicated account manager that ensures our solutions work for you
- The experience and breadth of knowledge of one of the largest national underwriters with a 50-state footprint
- A highly accurate and quality search report, not a quick data search that’s missing critical information
- Turn-times that meet your specific requirements
- Affordable, competitive pricing
- Electronic delivery that meets state-defined requirements, exceptions and formats
- Access to default title solutions from start to finish for Servicers
- A customized performance report based on your needs – such as daily reports on pipeline, exceptions and early warnings
We offer integrated technology solutions customized for each client. You can order through Orders Gateway™ – our national ordering platform, through a custom website or by direct integration with your system. Our products and services can even help streamline your process and improve your bottom line by helping you increase productivity. For more information on the types of reports available, please visit the PropertyInfo website.
Contact us today for more information.
*Search services provided through PropertyInfo Corporation, a Stewart company.