Stewart's centralized operations match experienced, well-trained staff with advanced technology to provide nationwide title, closing and settlement solutions for mortgage lenders. We offer a full suite of services that can be customized to meet your specific requirements.
When you work with Stewart, you get nationwide strength and reach with individual attention.
- Solid performance in all 50 states
- Streamlined title rates
- Accelerated turn times and contract pricing
- Flexible closing options
- A team dedicated to your account, led by a Client Advocate Manager (CAM), built around your specific guidelines and workflows
Available products and services include:
Choose the method most convenient for closing
Stewart offers a variety of closing methods, including mobile notary, local in-office signing or web-enabled closing available nationwide for your borrowers' convenience.
- In-home closing with a representative from Stewart’s team of knowledgeable, qualified closing agents
- Close at one of over 600 Stewart Title offices located throughout the country
- Borrower preview via secure website
- Documents signed using Limited Power of Attorney (LPOA)
- Utilize the title company of choice
Stewart Lender Services' post closing services enhance, supplement or serve as the back office function for lenders. Our services include:
- Post closing review and related services
- Document retrieval and inventory
- Loan review/audit
- Complete eMortgage services
- Creation, management and delivery of compliant mortgage documents
- Historical reporting for credit, criminal, driving, education, employment and civil records
- Professional License Verification Report
- FHA Insuring