The StewartStar Award is to be given to an associate of Stewart Title of Lubbock who has demonstrated extraordinary service skills which far exceed the normal level of expectations of their customer, either internal or external to the company.
The StewartStar Award winner will receive a trophy to celebrate this accomplishment, and will be permanently recognized on a plaque to be placed in the office lobby. The trophy will remain with the winner until a new winner has been named, at which time it will transfer to the new winner. In addition, StewartStar Award winners will receive a financial bonus (amount to be determined by the committee) for their achievements.
The intent of the StewartStar Award is to encourage excellent service and recognize those associates who have earned it. Written nominations which identify the nominee and describe the extraordinary service provided may be given to any Quality Team member. All nominations must be signed and dated – no anonymous nominations will be considered.
Nominations are solicited from all Stewart Title of Lubbock internal and external customers. To be eligible for consideration, an employee must meet the following criteria:
- The nominee must be a full time employee.
- The nominee may not have received the award within the past 6 months.
- In the spirit of outstanding employee service, the nominee must have been a credit to Stewart Title of Lubbock through dedication, integrity, enthusiasm, achievement, service and excellent performance.
The committee will choose the award recipients based on the following criteria:
- Specific job performance which far exceeds requirements
- Demonstration of outstanding abilities and skills
- Recognition by colleagues and co-workers
- Contribution of ideas, which have resulted in improved service, increased value or increased efficiency and effectiveness