Keep track of your transactions with seven days’ worth of headlines delivered to you in one Weekly Summary Report.
Sometimes, you don’t want to deal with every transaction every day. Other times, you get so busy it’s hard to keep track of what’s happening with all the deals you have in motion. In either situation, Stewart Title’s Weekly Summary Report is a great tool to help you stay informed on your transactions.
A single email sent directly to your inbox, the report provides a snapshot of your transaction progress with a summary of all file activity within the last seven days. Now, you can stay up to date on the status of your files by reading just one email.
For more in-depth information, the report also provides a link to each of your transactions in Stewart Online™, powered by SureClose®. The Weekly Summary Report includes:
- Property address
- File start and closing dates
- Sale price and file number
- List of documents filed and tasks completed
- Comments from the title/escrow agent about the file
- Parties’ contact information
- Links to access online files via Stewart Online