HOUSTON - (May 9, 2002) Landata Systems Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Stewart Information Services Corp. (NYSE-STC), and sister companies, Ultima Corp., Stewart Mortgage Information, Stewart Title and Landata Technologies will exhibit together at NASSCON 2002, The National Settlement Services Conference May 12-15 in Las Vegas.
The main attraction of Stewart's booth, number 602, will be Titlelogix.com, Landata/Stewart's managed solutions partner (MSP) service. "Titlelogix.com is the best accumulation of integrated technology the title industry has ever seen," said Stewart Morris Jr., Stewart president and co-chief executive officer. "We are proud of the title agent production tools we can offer to the astute title agent through Titlelogix.com, and are excited about showing this technology at NASSCON 2002."
Titlelogix.com offers a SINGLE-SEATSM solution for the title and escrow industry by integrating the following tools:
- AIM for Windows is Landata's powerful title and escrow system for order entry, document preparation, escrow accounting, closing, file tracking and management reporting. AIM for Windows integrates or works in conjunction with TitleSearch®, StewartTrak, SearcherNet, and FileStor® on Titlelogix.com.
- TitleSearch is a title plant and document imaging system designed specifically for title plant applications. TitleSearch includes powerful features to improve efficiency, productivity, accuracy, and security for a title plant operation. TitleSearch integrates with AIM for Windows on Titlelogix.com to decrease turn-time by performing an automated launch, name and legal search, search analysis and search scoring.
- StewartTrak is an order/vendor management system designed to electronically fulfill lender orders. The process includes auto-routing, tracking, document repository and an intelligent notification/compliance engine. StewartTrak integrates with AIM for Windows on Titlelogix.com.
- SearcherNet is an electronic title order fulfillment system coupled with a Searcher (Abstractor) vendor management system. Tied closely with AIM for Windows, a user can automatically send orders for remote title searching. SearcherNet integrates with AIM for Windows on Titlelogix.com.
- FileStor stores scanned paper and computer documents for archival of closed files. Its powerful management features let you retrieve, edit, track, assign workflow, and e-mail your documents from a system customized for the needs of your office. FileStor works in conjunction with AIM for Windows on Titlelogix.com.
Titlelogix.com provides integrated, turn-key solutions for the title industry by offering web access to a wide range of stable and secure tools and services that meet title office needs. As an MSP built on application service provider (ASP) infrastructure, Titlelogix.com hosts and maintains web pages for title offices, and hosts, manages and delivers vital industry title applications to users from an off-site, centralized location. Access via the Internet allows customers to enjoy infrastructure on tap, rapid deployment, remote access and low up-front investment without manually loading programs locally. Title agent applications are offered on Titlelogix.com to provide customers with the tools necessary to compete in today's fast-paced title and escrow industry.
For information about the NASSCON conference, go to www.condell.com.
Landata Systems, Inc. (www.landatasystems.com) is a software developer and technical services provider to the title insurance and real estate industries, offering excellent software development, consulting and support. Products offer: order entry; document preparation; closing and escrow accounting; online underwriting and real estate information; imaging; title plant; and electronic commerce.
Stewart Information Services Corporation is a technology driven, strategically competitive, global real estate information company. Stewart provides title insurance and related information services through more than 5,900 issuing locations in the United States and several international markets. Stewart meets the needs of the real estate and mortgage industries through the delivery of information services required for settlement using e-commerce. These services include title reports, flood determinations, property appraisals, surveys, document preparation, property reports and background checks. Stewart also supplies post-closing services to lenders, automated county clerk land records and geographic information systems for governmental entities. Stewart provides expertise in tax-deferred exchanges. More information about Stewart can be found at www.stewart.com.