Business Information Group (BIG) is a leading screening service provider that works with some of the world's largest insurance, securities and financial services firms to provide standard background checks, occupational health screenings and compliance evaluations.
At Stewart we use BIG as part of our ongoing agency due diligence and risk mitigation program. In partnership with BIG, we've developed a program specifically for you. Take advantage of BIG's online portal to request background checks on applicants and employees alike while protecting your company from financial risk. Each request is only $31* per name searched and includes:
- Social Security Number Validation
(verifies valid SSN, place and issue data, death index search)
(proprietary search covering terrorist watch lists; OFAC; disciplinary/administrative actions from numerous financial regulators including FINRA, SEC, NYSE OTS and more)
- Analyzed TransUnion Credit/Financial History
(includes analyzed SSN info, financial data, tax liens, bankruptcies, copy of credit file)
- County Criminal Records Search
(search conducted in county of primary residence)
- Federal Criminal Records Search
(search conducted in district of primary residence)
- Insurance License Verification/Disciplinary Search
(search conducted in state of primary residence)
To get started, visit https://applicationstation.bigreport.com/signup. Enter Application Station Code "StewartTrustedProvider" when prompted.
If you have any questions about the program, please contact your Stewart Agency Services representative or email email@example.com.
* Additional fees may apply due to additional court fees assessed by various jurisdictions. A required one time $100 on-site inspection fee will also be applied when signing up for BIG services.