TitleSearch™ is a comprehensive title plant software that offers security, base edit/validation, verification, field customization, scan/index and search/examine functionality for agencies who maintain a title plant. TitleSearch integrates with AIM® for enhanced productivity. TitleSearch can be installed locally, or accessed on Stewart's ASP. It offers two powerful examination tools – Search Manager and Advanced Search Analysis.
Generate income from your title plant
Agencies looking to generate income from their title plant can use eTitleSearch.com. This allows you to publish land records online through a secure, e-commerce website. eTitleSearch.com provides access to over 125 county databases, and is used by not only the title industry, but also the oil and gas industry, genealogists and other parties interested in land records.
- TitleSearch integrates with AIM and SureClose® to decrease keystrokes, reduce turn time and improve efficiency
- Allows you to compile, sort, email and print search results and documents, enabling examiners to launch new queries and run updates to efficiently manage the research process
- Applies user-defined rules to help examiners identify potential issues such as unreleased encumbrances and missing conveyances
- Includes workflow analysis, conversions, import utilities and other related services
- Lowers costs
- Improves efficiency and productivity
- Increases revenue
- Improves customer service
- Expands agency’s market