Advanced Title Search Training Center
Welcome to the Advanced Title Search Training Center! We hope you find the information on this page useful as you begin or continue to use Advanced Title Search (ATS).
ATS 9.10.0 is scheduled to be released on July 13, 2019. Refer to the latest Release Notes for details on enhancements and fixed defects.
Stewart will no longer support using Firefox for Advance Title Search. The new preferred browser for ATS is Chrome. If you do not have Chrome and need to install or configure it for ATS, please review this Installation and Configuration Guide or contact the Customer Care Center at (855) 330-2800 or email email@example.com for assistance.
The new and improved ATS user interface includes a modern, simplified design that is sure to impress and offers the following improvements:
- A modernized user interface that increases efficiency and ease of use by simplifying navigation.
- A streamlined dashboard with improved Search performance.
- Fewer clicks needed to complete key processes, saving you time.
- Some common workflows have been updated, resulting in simplified navigation.
- Certain Admin features have been hidden, freeing up your work area to display more commonly used features.
- An enhanced, easy to read TSR Index simplifies the overall order process.
- A new, easy to read interactive template with edit and reorder capability.
For immediate training or a refresher on a specific topic, refer to the following training resources.
To learn more about OCR, click the links below.
|OCR and Smart Viewer||Webinar||5:40|
Learn more about each release by reading the Release Notes.
|July 13, 2019||9.10.0||Release Notes|
|June 15, 2019||9.9.0||Release Notes|
|May 18, 2019||9.8.0||Release Notes|
|April 13, 2019||9.7.0||Release Notes|
|March 16. 2019||9.6.0||Release Notes||Demo|
|February 16, 2019||9.5.0||Release Notes||Interactive Demo|
|January 19, 2019||9.4.0||Release Notes||Interactive Demo|
|December 15, 2018||9.3.0||Release Notes|
|November 17, 2018||9.2.0||Release Notes|
|September 15, 2018||8.18.0||Release Notes|
|August 18, 2018||8.17.0||Release Notes|
|July 14, 2018||8.16.0||Release Notes|
|June 16, 2018||8.15.0||Release Notes|
|May 19, 2018||8.14.0||Release Notes|
|April 21, 2018||8.13.0||Release Notes|
|March 17, 2018||8.12.0||Release Notes|
|February 24, 2018||8.11.0||Release Notes|
|January 20, 2018||8.10.0||Release Notes|