AIM+ Training Center
Here you can find important Announcements, Frequently Asked Questions, a catalog of Quick Tips, and Self-Paced Learning, and Additional Resources that help make using AIM+ easier.
Click the icons in the image below for more information about specific AIM+ topics.
AIM+ 8.3 released on Friday, November 15th brings you the ability to send documents for electronic signature to DocuSign, and more! Use the new eSigning features to:
- Set up one DocuSign account per Escrow Unit.
- Attach documents from AIM+, SureClose or your computer to your eSigning packages, and send them to DocuSign for electronic signature.
- Individual buyer and sellers are sent to DocuSign for electronic signature.
- Track the status of your eSigning packages directly from AIM+.
- View completed signed documents from DocuSign in AIM+ or save locally on your computer.
In future releases, buyer/seller business contacts and additional accounts will be allowed per Escrow Unit. For more information refer to the Release Notes.
Stay tuned for more Stewart Release News – next month, next release!