Stewart Now Makes Business on the Go Easy for You.
Track Order Status
One of the biggest benefits of the Stewart Now platform is ease of tracking your transaction status through OrderTrac™. OrderTrac lets all parties track an order’s status in real time, every step of the way.
Additional Stewart Now Tools and Features
- Property Profiles
View ownership details, transaction history, comparables and more. Then create and share your report.*
- Document Images
View and share recorded documents and parcel maps from your property profile.
- Numbers You Need
Quickly calculate and share TRID deadlines, a seller’s net proceeds and a buyer’s cash to close.
- Office Locator
Find the nearest Stewart Title office, get help and more.
- Weekly Summary Report/Notifications
Receive timely updates to keep you and your customers in the know on all transaction check points.
Stewart Now enables you to:
- Give clients real-time updates on their transactions.
- Access your closing statement during tax time.
- Research properties on the fly to meet client demands.
- Personalize your dashboard to see profile updates, access news, and more.
- Customize your notification preferences for emails and texts.
- Research properties in detail with the simplest-to-use tool in the industry.*
- Enter documents directly into the system, while avoiding manual-entry errors.
With the property profile* feature on the Stewart Now™ mobile app, you can view ownership details, transaction history, sales comparables and more. Plus, save favorite properties or create a customized property report, and conveniently send and share it straight from your mobile device.
Smart Farm enables you to precisely select a group of properties with detailed farming data. Use powerful filters to segment properties, create farm reports and export mailing lists. With Smart Farm Pro**, you can identify potential properties that will go on the market with our probability score based on exclusive analytics, years owned and estimated equity. Properties are ranked hot, mild or cold based on potential turnover.
Calculate On The Go
Quickly estimate a seller’s net proceeds or a buyer’s cash to close. Calculate TRID deadlines and create a customized report.
View recorded documents and parcel maps from your property profile, and conveniently send and share it at the click of a button.
Find the nearest Stewart Title office, get directions, and more.
Stewart Now enables you to:
- Obtain title and escrow order status at any time.
- Access, download, and share documents instantly throughout the transaction.
- Track properties with the Smart Walk tool.
- Research properties on the fly.
- Quickly calculate net sheet estimates and customized reports.
How to Sign Up
Step 1: Create an Account
Go to stewartnow.com and in the upper right click “Sign Up”. When asked what kind of acount you want, select “Professional Account”.
- Enter your name and email. Create a username and password and click "Sign Up".
- You will need to complete the registration process by selecting your Account Manager/Sales Executive. If you are not sure, reach out to your local Stewart Title office.
- A verification email will be sent to your email address. You will then need to click "confirm".
- After the account has been approved, you will receive a second email with your username/password, training video and user guide.
Step 2: Complete the Mobile App Registration
- Download the mobile app from the App Store® or Google Play.
- Next, you will need to validate your account by logging into the Stewart Now mobile app using your Stewart issued username and password.
- You are ready to start using Stewart Now resources!
Note: Not all product offerings are available in all 50 states and, depending on the product selected, charges may apply.
* Data charges may apply if your state regulations require it.
** Charges apply starting at $2.99 per Smart Farm Pro. Contact your Sales Representative for details.