Serving the Greater Area of Chicago, Illinois
Stewart Title’s Direct Agency program is designed to help attorneys build a first-in-class real estate practice. Your partnership with Stewart allows you to perform core title services in building title commitments which in turn benefits the consumer in having legal representation that has a full understanding of any and all issues that can complicate the sale of their home. Stewart Title in Chicago has made servicing attorneys its priority and mission. Below are some of the many benefits of making Stewart your underwriting partner.
- Stewart Title has created an Attorney Agency Services Department offering pre-underwriting assistance to attorney agents so to ensure smooth closings. Smooth closings increase the attorney’s marketability to referral sources.
- Where you close is a direct reflection on your real estate practice. Stewart Title’s new office initiative is designing its new offices with this in mind. As we expand our office locations and renew our existing leases, we are building spacious, professional looking closing rooms to enhance the closing experience for you and your clients. Our office locations are strategically located to offer the best road access for attorneys on the go.
- Stewart Title holds its escrow closing staff to the highest standards for industry compliance and customer service. We are your trusted partner at the closing table.
- Strong Underwriting support is essential to an attorney’s real estate practice. Stewart has made significant upgrades to its underwriting department to ensure the attorney has easy access to an underwriter when needed.
- Our web-based platform is easy to use so that you can receive search packages for exams, prepare your documents and access them 24/7. Our cutting-edge paperless technology is designed to maximize your productivity.
- Our agency agreements are non-exclusive.
- Agency splits for title examination get paid at the closing table.
- Water Cert and municipal stamp retrieval services available.
For more information about our TitleMax agency program, please contact Tony Zielinski by clicking his name for email or calling (630) 222-2416.